One of the most popularly accepted and an eminent confirmation that we “are” our hormones is Menopause. We all hear the horror stories and dreaded symptoms associated with this unavoidable phase in our lives. Its popularity is based on the negative change in attitude and character in a person while this stage is in passing. The Anti-Aging Medical HGH Institute offers you the best solution to all those inevitable symptoms.
The Importance of a Healthy Supply of Hormones
We all understand that estrogen is the main female hormone (sex hormone). However, despite its unmatched systemic responsibility and requirements, its only one of many important hormones inside your body. Your hormones control who you are as a person, the way you think, how you react to different scenarios, your hair growth; even its length, your nails, sexual ambitions and functionability, etc. In essence, a misbalance in your hormonal system means, a cloudy, inconsistent you.
Estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.
Estrogen contributes to the development of secondary sex characteristics, which are the defining differences between men and women that don’t relate to the reproductive system. In women, these characteristics include breasts, a widened pelvis, and increased amounts of body fat in the buttock, thigh and hip region. Estrogen also contributes to the fact that women have less facial hair and smoother skin then men.
Estrogen is an essential part of a woman’s reproductive process. It regulates the menstrual cycle and prepares the uterus for pregnancy by enriching and thickening the endometrium. Two hormones, the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), help to control how the body produces estrogen in women who ovulate.
Estrogen is manufactured mostly in the ovaries, by developing egg follicles. In addition, estrogen is produced by the corpus luteum in the ovary, as well as by the placenta. The liver, breasts and adrenal glands may also contribute to estrogen production, although in smaller quantities.
Estrogen can be broken down into three distinct compounds: estrone, estradiol and estriol. During a woman’s reproductive life, which starts with the onset of menstruation and continues until menopause, the main type of estrogen produced is estradiol. Enzymatic actions produce estradiol from androgens. Testosterone contributes to the production of estradiol, while the estrogen estrone is made from andostenedione.
Estrogen is important to a woman’s health, not only as it relates to her reproductive cycle. Although it can cause women to retain fluid, and early exposure through early menses can increase a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer, estrogen has its benefits. It can contribute to increasing high density lipoprotein (HDL), which is considered the “good” cholesterol, and lower the low density lipoprotein (LDL), which is the “bad” cholesterol.
After menopause, women experience a reduction in estrogen. Menopause and menopause related issues and symptoms can lead to vaginal dryness, memory problems, hot flashes, fatigue, irritability and possibly one of the most devastating problems, a decrease in bone density. Although estrogen replacement therapy has been controversial, with medical professionals debating its safety and effectiveness, menopausal women should consult with a doctor for the safest and most effective way of dealing with the loss of estrogen.
The 35 Symptoms of Menopause
This is a list of common symptoms that begin to surface during perimenopause and are certainly present when full fledge menopause becomes part of your reality:
- Menopause causes Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
- Menopause causes irregular heart beat
- Menopause is attributed to Irritability
- Menopause causes mood swings, sudden tears
- Menopause causes trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
- Just before menopause hits Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles start to surface.
- Menopause causes loss of libido
- Menopause causes dry vagina
- Menopause surfaces crashing fatigue
- Menopause causes anxiety, feeling ill at ease
- Menopause stages bring feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
- Menopause assures difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
- Menopause causes disturbing memory lapses
- Menopause causes incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing; urge incontinence
- Menopause causes itchy, crawly skin
- Menopause causes aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
- Menopause causes increased tension in muscles
- Menopause causes breast tenderness
- Menopause causes headache issues: increase or decrease
- Menopause causes gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas pain, nausea
- Menopause causes sudden bouts of bloat
- Menopause causes depression
- Menopause causes exacerbation of existing conditions
- Menopause causes increase in allergies
- Menopause causes weight gain
- Menopause causes hair loss or thinning, head, pubic, or whole body; increase in facial hair
- Menopause causes dizziness, light-headedness, episodes of loss of balance
- Menopause causes changes in body odor
- Menopause causes electric shock sensation under the skin and in the head
- Menopause causes tingling in the extremities
- Menopause causes gum problems, increased bleeding
- Menopause causes burning tongue, burning roof of mouth, bad taste in mouth, change in breath odor
- Menopause causes osteoporosis (after several years)
- Menopause causes changes in fingernails: softer, crack or break easier
- Also tinnitus: ringing in ears, bells, ‘whooshing,’ buzzing etc.
- Symptom 1 (flashes) Hot flashes are due to the hypothalamic response to declining ovarian estrogen production. The declining estrogen state induces hypophysiotropic neurons in the arcuate nucleas of the hypothalamus to release gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in a pulsatile fashion, which in turn stimulates release of luteinizing hormone (LH). Extremely high pulses of LH occur during the period of declining estrogen production. The LH has vasodilatory effects, which leads to flushing.
- Symptom 7 (loss of libido) For some women the loss is so great that they actually find sex repulsive, in much the same way as they felt before puberty. What hormones give, loss of hormones can take away.
- Symptom 8 (dry vagina) results in painful intercourse
- Symptom 11 (doom thoughts) includes thoughts of death, picturing one’s own death
- Symptom 14(incontinence) reflects a general loss of smooth muscle tone
- Symptom 15 (itchy, crawly skin) feeling of ants crawling under the skin, not just dry itchy skin
- Symptom 16 (aching sore joints) may include such problems as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Symptom 22 (depression) different from other depression, the inability to cope is overwhelming. There is a feeling of loss of self. Hormone therapy ameliorates the depression dramatically.
- Symptom 25 (weight gain) often around the waist and thighs, resulting in ‘the disappearing waistline’
- Symptom 29 (shock sensation) “the feeling of a rubber band snapping in the layer of tissue between skin and muscle. It is a precursor to a hot flash”
- Symptom 30 tingling in extremities) can also be a symptom of B-12 deficiency, diabetes, alterations in the flexibility of blood vessels, or a depletion of potassium or calcium
- Symptom 35* (tinnitus) one of those physical conditions that seems to manifest in some women at the same time as menopause. It can be associated with health conditions such as hypothyroidism and heart disease, and is a known side-effect of many medications, including aspirin (salicylates) and Prozac.
SOME OF THE 35 SYMPTOMS MAY ALSO BE SIGNS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Depression with another etiology
- Other medical conditions
If you have reason to believe you may have one of these conditions, please see your doctor for treatment.
You Don’t Have to Deal with Menopause
Menopause and all menopause related symptoms and issues really can be avoided with the administration of Bioidentical Estrogen Replacement Therapy. Please allow us to educate you on how and why it is not only personally beneficial to overcome menopause issues but, necessary for a “quality of life.”
How many times have your menopause related symptoms hindered you from activities with the family, enjoying a beautiful day or even focusing and productively going about your professional day. Menopause can bring a halt to your very existence.
Menopause and its related accompanying passages affect you at such a deep, personal level that, you may even feel at times that you are “losing your mind.” Sadly, in a very real sense, menopause is doing exactly that; it’s the aiding the loss of your mind, control of your emotions ability to process information clearly and concisely. Menopause drains you of your energy, distorts your internal thermometer and even worse, this is the very real passage in your life; phase in your life when you start to truly age.
Going through menopause is not only about masking the symptoms but correcting the hampering internal devastations associated with its surfacing. The declination of your estrogen, progesterone and all other related hormonal discordances attributed the unavoidable stage in your life that is menopause, puts unexplainable strain on your internal being.
Take into account that the declination of your hormones, which are in command of your cell regeneration, division and metabolizing, means a clear declination in you. Your heart, lungs, liver and all other organs are trying to perform their same, required functions but, with less and less assistance from the endocrine system which already begins to shut down after 30 but, plummets during the actual passage of menopause.
Many of the passages that are related to Men and their hormonal decline surface sexual inconsistencies before anything else because its popular opinion that this is of upmost importance to men. However, sexuality is very important to everyone.
Who says that because you are going through menopause you don’t care about having sex anymore? Who says that menopause means the death of your sex life or even the desire to have one.
Internally, you may be having sexual apprehensions but remember, with all the negativity associated with menopause and all menopause related symptoms, hormonal declination literally affects your psychology, your emotions, your perspective, your energy levels which work in conjunction with your sexual desire and energy.
You can’t make menopause go away. Menopause is an unavoidable phase every woman must go through. It can be a wonderful, enjoyable period in your life. You don’t have to deal with the emotional, physical, mental, energetic and sexual inconsistencies associated with menopause.
Menopause only affects you because it is directly responsible for shutting down your life source, the endocrine system (everything related to hormones).
We’ll Fix it!
Say no to menopause, menopause related issues, menopause symptoms and menopause orthodox treatments. We will explain how you will change the “quality” of your life, for the rest of your life! It’s what we do best here!
- Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
- Increase Energy Level
- Increase Immune Function
- Enhance Sexual Performance
- Increase Cardiac Output
- Improve Skin Elasticity
- Remove Wrinkles
- Eliminate Cellulite
- Improve Vision
- Increase Memory Retention
- Improve Quality of Sleep
- Increase Exercise Performance
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve Cholesterol Profile
- Increase Bone Mass
- Quicken Wound Healing
lose muscle this that only sexual medical been quality from treatment most bioidentical hormones function however when these after obesity more make about therapy patients skin their growth than even symptoms levels some increase your human state institute health such menopause life without weight must will women time which there testosterone body what care loss with because have replacement memory hormone information services estrogen other also patient they disclose anti-aging